Using bulk SMS to inform donors about your charity’s collaborations and partnerships with other organizations can be an effective way to increase donor engagement and highlight the impact of your charity’s work. Here are some steps to follow:
- Collect phone numbers: You should have a database of phone numbers of your donors and supporters who have given you permission to contact them via SMS.
- Choose a bulk SMS service: Select a bulk SMS service provider that is reliable, cost-effective, and can handle the number of messages you plan to send.
- Compose your message: Keep your message clear, concise, and informative. Start by sharing the name of the organization you are partnering with, and provide a brief overview of the partnership and how it will benefit your charity’s mission.
- Personalize your message: Address your donors by their name in the message. This will make them feel more connected to your charity.
- Include a call-to-action: Encourage your donors to learn more about the partnership and how it is helping your charity’s mission. For example, you could include a link to a webpage with more information.
- Provide contact information: Include contact information, such as an email address or phone number, so donors can get in touch with your charity for more information or to ask questions.
- Schedule your message: Choose a date and time when most of your donors and supporters are likely to be available to receive the message.
- Send the message: Once you have composed and scheduled your message, send it to your donors and supporters.
- Follow up: Follow up with donors and supporters who have engaged with your message. Thank them for their support and encourage them to share the message with their network.
It is important to ensure that your partnerships are in line with your charity’s mission and values. Additionally, you should always respect your donors’ privacy and preferences. If they opt-out of receiving SMS messages, make sure you remove their phone number from your list.